Police unions have too much power. It’s time to hold them accountable.
Things to remember:
- Erases misconduct records
- Restricts / Delays Interrogations
- Gives officers unfair access to information
- Disqualifies Complaints
- Requires City Pay for Misconduct
- Limits Oversight / Discipline
Share this on
Police Officer Bills of Rights exist to enshrine a set of protections into state law that almost guarantee that officers cannot be held accountable, and limit Mayors and other leaders from taking swift and necessary action when warranted.
Here's what to say:
Call: (317) 232-4567