Police unions have too much power. It’s time to hold them accountable.
Maryland Police Bill of Rights
Maryland voters who favor repealing the state's Police Bill of Rights: 71%
Things to remember:
- Erases misconduct records
- Restricts / Delays Interrogations
- Gives officers unfair access to information
- Disqualifies Complaints
- Requires City Pay for Misconduct
- Limits Oversight / Discipline
Share this on
Police Officer Bills of Rights exist to enshrine a set of protections into state law that almost guarantee that officers cannot be held accountable, and limit Mayors and other leaders from taking swift and necessary action when warranted.